Version 1.0, date 22.01.2020
1. Who we are
We are Sava Law Firm (Cabinet Individual de Avocat Sava Jenica Cristinel) a Romanian law firm located in Bucharest.
2. Personal data processed on our website
The cookie we use is cookieboot, which is placed by Cookieboot and has the purpose to store the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain.The lifespan of this cookie is 1 year.
The only personal data processing that may occur, if you choose to, is when you use to contact us. The data is collected directly from you, and it is your choice amount of data offer us in order to reach you.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We will will not disclose your personal data except where strictly necessary for potentially other entities, where we or they have a prevailing legitimate interest in the disclosure or where we are required by law to make such a disclosure;
While not in our intention to disclose data in this way, we may disclose it to persons who demonstrate they are acting on your behalf, if we are asked to disclose your data in order to comply with a legal obligation or a request from governmental or enforcement agencies, for our exercise or defence of legal claims.
4. Transfers outside of the European Union territory
We do not transfer any personal data outside of the European Union territory.
5. Your rights
As a data subject you have specific legal rights relating to the personal data we process about you:
(a) Right to withdraw consent: Where you have given consent for the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any moment by an e-mail messages.
(b) Right to access: You may ask from us information regarding personal data that we hold about you, including information as to which categories of data we have in our possession or control, what they are being used for, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal data upon request. If you request further copies of your personal data, then we can charge you with a reasonable fee that we base on the administrative costs.
(c) Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain the rectification of your personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete. For this, you can contact us at the contact details provided below.
(d) Right to restriction: You may obtain from us restriction of processing of your personal data, if:
– you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for the period we need to verify the accuracy,
– the processing is unlawful, if you request the restriction of the processing instead of the erasure of your personal data,
– we do no longer need your personal data, but you request it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
– you object to the processing while we verify whether our grounded reasons override yours
(e) Right to portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, and, where technically feasible, request that we transmit your personal data (that you have provided to us) to another organization.
You have these rights if, on a cumulative basis:
– we process your personal data by automated means;
– the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, or our processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution or performance of a contract to which you are a party;
– the transmission of your personal data does not adversely affect the rights and the freedoms of other persons.
(f) Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we process about you. We must comply with this request if we process your personal data, unless the data is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
– for compliance with a legal obligation that binds us;
– for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes; or
– for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
(g) Right to object: You may object – at any time – to the processing of your personal data due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this event we shall no longer process your personal data, unless (i) we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds which justify the processing and override your interests, rights and freedoms, or (ii) in case the purpose is the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
(h) Right to lodge a complaint: If you have any complaints about the way in which we process your personal data, we would prefer that you contact us directly in order to address your problem. However, you may contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority (Autoritatea Națională de Supraveghere a Prelucrării Datelor cu Caracter Personal) using the information posted on their website www.dataprotection.ro.
- Time period: We will try to fulfil your request within 1 month.
- Restriction of access: In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or some of your personal data due to legal restrictions. If we deny your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for the refusal.
- No identification: In some cases, we may not be able to identify your personal data due to the identifiers you provide in your request. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are not able to comply with your request in accordance with this section, unless you provide additional information enabling your identification. We will inform you and give you the opportunity to provide such additional details.
- Exercise your legal rights: In order to exercise your rights, please contact us by e-mail.
6. Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to modify, where we deem appropriate, the privacy practices and update and make changes to this notice at any time. This notice is current as of the date which appears at the beginning of the document.
7. Contact details
Please contact us for any questions regarding the protection of your personal data and for exercising your data subject rights.
Address: Cabinet Individual de Avocat Sava Jenica Cristinel, 30 Negoiu St, 2nd Floor, 3rd Sector, Bucharest, Romania